Casterton & District Trail Riders Club Inc
Welcome to arrive Friday night. Camp where directed. Showers & Toilets provided Great riding around the Glencoe area
- Saturday, 08 December 2018 01:00 PM
- 19 Kirip Road Glencoe
Welcome to arrive Friday night. Camp fee applies. Toilet, BBQ & horse water provided. Plenty of room. Beach rides both days Contact Sally Mallen...
- Saturday, 17 November 2018 01:00 PM
- 11 Livingston Road Tyrendarra
Welcome to arrive Friday night. Fee per person per night. Use of the BBQ area, toilets & showers. Horse water, some yards but better to BYO yards....
- Saturday, 20 October 2018 01:00 PM
- 946 Kadnook Connewirricoo Road Connewirricoo
Camping on private property. Welcome to arrive Friday night. Riding on sandy tracks in bush & pine breaks Horse water & toilet available. BBQ...
- Saturday, 15 September 2018 01:00 PM
- 34 Wanwin Road Dartmoor
Wilkins School Road off Grubbed Road Great camp, shelter & community cooking available on BBQ. BYO yards camping on private property, Horse water &...
- Saturday, 18 August 2018 01:00 PM
- Wilkins school Road Strathdownie
Beautiful bush tracks. Camping on private property BYO everything. this is a real bush camp. no facilities but the promise of great riding. Contact...
- Saturday, 14 July 2018 01:00 PM
- Comaum school road Comaum
Camping on private property, Horse water provided Toilet available, BBQ provided to cook on. BYO food & beverage. BYO horse yards Riding along...
- Saturday, 16 June 2018 01:00 PM
- Edgewood Road Balmoral
BYO everything, yards, horse water & camping gear. Club BBQ available. Contact Les Wangler 0355742350
- Saturday, 14 April 2018 01:00 PM
- Garton's Road WOOHLPOOER
Riding through Cobboboonee State Forest & Lower Glenelg National Park. Camping on private property Numbers restricted Contact Sally Mallen 0409183512
- Friday, 30 March 2018 10:00 AM
- Hodgett's Road GORAE
Camping on private property. BYO yards & camping gear. BBQ & horse water provided. Sandy bush tracks & some road work. Contact Ian & Gwen TOWERS...
- Saturday, 17 March 2018 10:00 AM
- Kerrabrae Road Narrawong
Contact Denise LAWLER 0402204974 Horse water available BYO yards Bbq available to use, take away at pt mac good fish n chips or pizza or even pub....
- Saturday, 17 February 2018 01:00 AM
- 874 Greenpoint Road 8 Mile Creek SA