Big Sky Trailblazers
The Big Sky Trailblazers is a group of riders from the Gunnedah and Tamworth area in NW NSW who ride together on the second Sunday of each month and sometimes extend the ride to be a two day ride over a weekend. We are a walk,trot and canter club and kids are welcome. Our rides average around 25 riders and we have a BBQ lunch as well. We often ride pretty steep areas somewhere along each ride, so bring your brave face along and have some fun; a little challenge feels great, and the horses seem to get into the spirit of things and have fun as well.
Located near Gunnedah and Tamworth, the Big Sky Trail Blazers is a fun, acitve club. We have been holding rides on the plains and in the mountains since 2006 and having a great time, even earning our nickname of the Blue Bums after lots of hours in the saddle!
CategoryNew South Wales
Club AdminBig Sky Trailblazers
Current ExecutivesPresident: Joe RennickVice President: John MasonSecretary: Cath AndersonTreasurer: Ken Hill
Contact DetailsSecretary:Cath Anderson
Club Address: â€˜Wandobahâ€™, Curlewis, NSW, 2381
Ride: Gunnedah Mystery 9th July To start riding at 9:30am Sharp Sunday Cost: $6 for ride There is a limit to the number of riders so RSVP before all...
- Sunday, 09 July 2017 09:30 AM
- 55 Wean Road Gunnedah NSW 2380
Rides: Saturday afternoon around 1.30pm for a two to three hour ride with a smoko break Sunday around 9am with a smoko break until lunch. Lunch will...
- Saturday, 10 June 2017 01:00 PM
- Pilliga Pottery, Dandry Rd, Coonabarabran
May 2017 Please All Contact To: Gdhbluebums@gmail.com Ride: Bendemeer 20 th to 21 st May To start riding at 1:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Cost:...
- Saturday, 20 May 2017 01:00 PM
- Bendemeer Showground
Ride: Somerton Pub, 1 Oxley Highway, Somerton 8 th to 9 th April To start riding at 2:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Cost: $6 for ride, Challenge...
- Saturday, 08 April 2017 02:00 PM
- Somerton Pub, 1 Oxley Highway, Somerton
Ride: 150 Treloar Rd, Tambar Springs To start riding at 3:00pm Saturday this is a night ride should be back at base around 10pm. So make sure you...
- Saturday, 11 March 2017 03:00 PM
- 150 Treloar Rd, Tambar Springs
Date: 11 th and 12 th February Time: To start riding at 3:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Rides: Saturday afternoon around 3pm for a few hours in...
- Saturday, 11 February 2017 03:00 PM
- Red Hill Organics, 1956 Kangaroo Flat Road, Yarrowitch
Ride: Mi-Hi, 3918 Rangari Road, Rangari Day Ride Sunday 13 th November 10am Ride out Where: Just out of Gunnedah, off the Wean Road. If coming...
- Sunday, 13 November 2016 10:00 AM
- 3918 Rangari Road, Rangari
Saturday 15 th : Assemble for dismounted Pre-Ride talk 1.45pm to ride off at 2.00pm This will be a mystery ride leaving from the Walcha Showgrounds,...
- Saturday, 15 October 2016 12:00 AM
- Walcha NSW
Ride will commence at 10.00am however we will conduct our pre-ride talk at 9.45 am. Please have your horses saddled and tied to the floats prior to...
- Sunday, 12 June 2016 09:45 AM
- 9127 Kamilaroi Road, Gunnedah
To start riding at 2:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Where: Just out of Manilla on the road to Barraba Rides: Saturday afternoon around 2pm for a...
- Saturday, 11 June 2016 12:00 AM
When: Sunday 8th May . Dismounted Pre-Ride talk at 9.45am Ride off at 10am . Where : “Oodnadatta/Ingledoon” Prairies Rd Kelvin. · Coming from...
- Sunday, 08 May 2016 09:45 AM
Ride: “Glendowder/ Eulalie” Quia Road Gunnedah. An easy 3 hour ride just out of Gunnedah riding over 2 properties owned by Peter and Anne Stubbs and...
- Sunday, 10 April 2016 10:00 AM
Ride: 1 1 th to 13 th March To start riding at 2:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Where: Just out of Walcha at Ian’s place Rides: Friday – short...
- Saturday, 12 March 2016 02:00 PM
- Aberbaldie, 2131 Aberbaldie Road, Walcha
Mi-Hi, 3918 Rangari Road, Rangari Day Ride Sunday 14 th February 10am Ride out I f you want to ride with some mates be there on Saturday around 2pm...
- Sunday, 14 February 2016 10:00 AM
- Mi-Hi, 3918 Rangari Road, Rangari 2380
Ride: Wandobah Station, 2700 Wandobah Rd, Curlewis 12 th to 13 th December Christmas Party – all welcome come along and have some fun and catch up...
- Saturday, 12 December 2015 02:00 PM
- Wandobah Station, 2700 Wandobah Rd, Curlewis 2381
Where: Around 20km from town, near Rockglen Mine, there is no water or facilities for camping so bring everything. Need to be there earlier so you...
- Saturday, 07 November 2015 04:00 PM
- Vickery Forest, Wean Rd, Gunnedah 2380
Ride: Wandobah Station, 2700 Wandobah Rd, Curlewis Boss Course Where: Just out of Gunnedah Rides: See Agenda Rating: 1 – 2 easy with some hills and...
- Saturday, 24 October 2015 09:00 AM
- Wandobah Station, 2700 Wandobah Rd, Curlewis
To start riding at 9:00am – noon Sunday Where: Situated 1 Km south of the township of Walcha in NSW, on the original location of explorer John...
- Sunday, 18 October 2015 09:00 AM
- Langford Homestead, Walcha
This ride in only for the Gunnedah members To start riding at 1:00pm Saturday Where: Just out of Walcha at Ian’s place for a great ride and evening...
- Saturday, 17 October 2015 01:00 PM
- 2131 Aberbaldie Road, Walcha
Contact us Gdhbluebums@gmail.com