Big Sky Trailblazers
The Big Sky Trailblazers is a group of riders from the Gunnedah and Tamworth area in NW NSW who ride together on the second Sunday of each month and sometimes extend the ride to be a two day ride over a weekend. We are a walk,trot and canter club and kids are welcome. Our rides average around 25 riders and we sometimes have a BBQ lunch as well. We often ride pretty steep areas somewhere along each ride, so bring your brave face along and have some fun; a little challenge feels great, and the horses seem to get into the spirit of things and have fun as well.
Located near Gunnedah, the Big Sky Trail Blazers is a fun, active club. We have been holding rides on the plains and in the mountains since 2006 and having a great time, even earning our nickname of the Blue Bums after lots of hours in the saddle!
CategoryNew South Wales
Club AdminBig Sky Trailblazers
President: Joe Rennick
Vice President: Greg Donovan
Secretary: Gail Paddison
Treasurer: Bernie IrwinAll communication to Gdhbluebums@gmail.com please
Contact DetailsSecretary:Gail Paddison
Club Address: 2700 Wandobah Road, Curlewis, NSW, 2381
Pre-Ride: 8.45am without horse, but have your horse ready to go at your float Ride out: 9:00am sharp Costs: Ride $5 – Please have correct change to...
- Sunday, 10 March 2019 09:00 AM
- 149 Ryan Road, Carroll NSW
Rides: Saturday afternoon around 3pm for a few hours in the forest Sunday ride out around 9am on Sunday morning, have morning tea along the way back...
- Saturday, 09 February 2019 03:00 PM
Namoi River - Just over the Cohen’s Bridge to the left coming from town. This is a camp over, with a gentle ride, and if you want a play in the...
- Saturday, 08 December 2018 03:00 PM
- Cohen's Bridge Gunnedah
To start riding at 9:00am Sharp Sunday Cost: $6 for ride Around 20km from town. Gentle hills, fairly firm rocky road, a couple of dams, a reasonably...
- Sunday, 11 November 2018 08:45 AM
- Riordan Road, Gunnedah 2380
Ride: Goally, Mullaley – John Mason Ride Organiser 0456629455 To start riding at 2:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Where: This beautiful property...
- Saturday, 13 October 2018 02:00 PM
- Oxley Hwy, Mullaley
This should be a a nice road and it's close to town. The riding if from gentle slopes to rocky surface and even a bit of scrub and the should be...
- Sunday, 09 September 2018 09:30 AM
- Quia Road, Gunnedah NSW 2380
This should be a cracker of a weekend, riding from gentle slopes to rocky surface and even a bit of scrub. Saturday's ride should be around 4-5...
- Saturday, 11 August 2018 10:00 AM
- 301 Saltwater Road - Bomera NSW 2357
This is a favourite that was requested by members - so its on again! Hope you all have a great day will be thinking of you - no I won't be there but...
- Sunday, 08 July 2018 09:30 AM
- Treloar Road, Tambar Springs
This ride will be challenging but worth it. There are hills with great views across the Plains and some scrub, and a rocky surface, there are spots...
- Sunday, 20 May 2018 09:30 AM
- Carroll NSW 2340
This ride should be fun we are starting out at the Archery Club and doing a 16km loop through the forest and then some fun after lunch with a course...
- Sunday, 08 April 2018 09:30 AM
- Wondobah Road Gunnedah
Ride: Pilliga Pottery, Dandry Rd, Coonabarabran 9th to 11th June To start riding at 1:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday plus Monday Cost: Ring to find...
- Saturday, 09 June 2018 01:00 PM
- Pilliga Pottery, Dandry Rd, Coonabarabran
Ride: 150 Treloar Rd, Tambar Springs To start riding at 3:00pm Saturday this is a night ride should be back at base around 10pm depending on the...
- Saturday, 17 March 2018 03:00 PM
- 150 Treloar Rd, Tambar Springs
Time: To start riding at 3:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Rides: Saturday afternoon around 3pm for a few hours in the forest Sunday ride out around...
- Saturday, 10 February 2018 03:00 PM
- Red Hill Organics, 1956 Kangaroo Flat Road, Yarrowitch
- Sunday, 21 January 2018 11:00 AM
- Park View Hotel, 141 Conadilly St, Gunnedah NSW 2380
Ride: Lake Keepit Bush Camp Christmas Party - 9th to 10th December To start riding at 3:00pm Saturday Rides: This weekend is more a social event...
- Saturday, 09 December 2017 03:00 PM
- Lake Keepit
Oakhampton Homestead, 1254 Oakhampton Road, Upper Manilla - 11th to 12th November To start riding at 2:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Cost: $6 for...
- Saturday, 11 November 2017 02:00 PM
- Oakhampton Homestead, 1254 Oakhampton Road, Upper Manilla
Ride: Vickery State Forest 8th October - To start riding at 9:30am Sharp Sunday Cost: $6 for ride Where: Around 20km from town, near the Rockglen...
- Sunday, 08 October 2017 09:30 AM
- Riordan Road, Gunnedah 2380
To start riding at 9:45am Sharp Sunday Cost: $6 for ride Where: Gentle hills, and big open spaces which make it a easy ride. If we all meet at the...
- Sunday, 10 September 2017 09:30 AM
- Telba 496 Kilphysic Road Carroll NSW
Contact us Gdhbluebums@gmail.com