Big Sky Trailblazers
The Big Sky Trailblazers is a group of riders from the Gunnedah and Tamworth area in NW NSW who ride together on the second Sunday of each month and sometimes extend the ride to be a two day ride over a weekend. We are a walk,trot and canter club and kids are welcome. Our rides average around 25 riders and we have a BBQ lunch as well. We often ride pretty steep areas somewhere along each ride, so bring your brave face along and have some fun; a little challenge feels great, and the horses seem to get into the spirit of things and have fun as well.
Located near Gunnedah and Tamworth, the Big Sky Trail Blazers is a fun, acitve club. We have been holding rides on the plains and in the mountains since 2006 and having a great time, even earning our nickname of the Blue Bums after lots of hours in the saddle!
CategoryNew South Wales
Club AdminBig Sky Trailblazers
President: Joe Rennick
Vice President: Ken Hill
Secretary: Cath Anderson
Treasurer: Bernie IrwinAll communication to Gdhbluebums@gmail.com please
Contact DetailsSecretary:Cath Anderson
Club Address: 2700 Wandobah Road, Curlewis, NSW, 2381
Ride: Goally, Mullaley – John Mason Ride Organiser 0456629455 To start riding at 2:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Where: This beautiful property...
- Saturday, 13 October 2018 02:00 PM
- Oxley Hwy, Mullaley
This should be a a nice road and it's close to town. The riding if from gentle slopes to rocky surface and even a bit of scrub and the should be...
- Sunday, 09 September 2018 09:30 AM
- Quia Road, Gunnedah NSW 2380
This should be a cracker of a weekend, riding from gentle slopes to rocky surface and even a bit of scrub. Saturday's ride should be around 4-5...
- Saturday, 11 August 2018 10:00 AM
- 301 Saltwater Road - Bomera NSW 2357
This is a favourite that was requested by members - so its on again! Hope you all have a great day will be thinking of you - no I won't be there but...
- Sunday, 08 July 2018 09:30 AM
- Treloar Road, Tambar Springs
This ride will be challenging but worth it. There are hills with great views across the Plains and some scrub, and a rocky surface, there are spots...
- Sunday, 20 May 2018 09:30 AM
- Carroll NSW 2340
This ride should be fun we are starting out at the Archery Club and doing a 16km loop through the forest and then some fun after lunch with a course...
- Sunday, 08 April 2018 09:30 AM
- Wondobah Road Gunnedah
Ride: Pilliga Pottery, Dandry Rd, Coonabarabran 9th to 11th June To start riding at 1:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday plus Monday Cost: Ring to find...
- Saturday, 09 June 2018 01:00 PM
- Pilliga Pottery, Dandry Rd, Coonabarabran
Ride: 150 Treloar Rd, Tambar Springs To start riding at 3:00pm Saturday this is a night ride should be back at base around 10pm depending on the...
- Saturday, 17 March 2018 03:00 PM
- 150 Treloar Rd, Tambar Springs
Time: To start riding at 3:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Rides: Saturday afternoon around 3pm for a few hours in the forest Sunday ride out around...
- Saturday, 10 February 2018 03:00 PM
- Red Hill Organics, 1956 Kangaroo Flat Road, Yarrowitch
- Sunday, 21 January 2018 11:00 AM
- Park View Hotel, 141 Conadilly St, Gunnedah NSW 2380
Ride: Lake Keepit Bush Camp Christmas Party - 9th to 10th December To start riding at 3:00pm Saturday Rides: This weekend is more a social event...
- Saturday, 09 December 2017 03:00 PM
- Lake Keepit
Oakhampton Homestead, 1254 Oakhampton Road, Upper Manilla - 11th to 12th November To start riding at 2:00pm Saturday and 9:00am Sunday Cost: $6 for...
- Saturday, 11 November 2017 02:00 PM
- Oakhampton Homestead, 1254 Oakhampton Road, Upper Manilla
Ride: Vickery State Forest 8th October - To start riding at 9:30am Sharp Sunday Cost: $6 for ride Where: Around 20km from town, near the Rockglen...
- Sunday, 08 October 2017 09:30 AM
- Riordan Road, Gunnedah 2380
To start riding at 9:45am Sharp Sunday Cost: $6 for ride Where: Gentle hills, and big open spaces which make it a easy ride. If we all meet at the...
- Sunday, 10 September 2017 09:30 AM
- Telba 496 Kilphysic Road Carroll NSW
Ride: Breeza State Forest 13th August To start riding at 9:30am Sharp Sunday There is a limit to the number of riders so RSVP before all the spots...
- Sunday, 13 August 2017 09:30 AM
- Nea Siding Road Curlewis
Ride: Gunnedah Mystery 9th July To start riding at 9:30am Sharp Sunday Cost: $6 for ride There is a limit to the number of riders so RSVP before all...
- Sunday, 09 July 2017 09:30 AM
- 55 Wean Road Gunnedah NSW 2380
Rides: Saturday afternoon around 1.30pm for a two to three hour ride with a smoko break Sunday around 9am with a smoko break until lunch. Lunch will...
- Saturday, 10 June 2017 01:00 PM
- Pilliga Pottery, Dandry Rd, Coonabarabran
Contact us Gdhbluebums@gmail.com