Monaro Horse Trekkers Inc
A leisurely ride following the Wamboin greenways to a local winery for lunch. Need to know attendance numbers by 10 Aug so early RSVP is appreciated...
- Saturday, 17 August 2019 09:30 AM
- Wamboin, ACT
Approximately 20 km ride following forestry trails on the Great Diving range in Tallaganda Forest. Easy ride, mostly walking, with some...
- Saturday, 16 June 2018 09:30 AM
- Rossi NSW
Monaro Horse Trekkers Weekend camp in Kosciusko NP at Ghost Gully Horse Camp. RSVP by Wed 18 April to Karen Carter firstname.lastname@example.org See...
- Saturday, 21 April 2018 09:00 AM
- Ghost Gully Camp, NSW
An easy paced 3-4 hr ride, including lunch, following forestry trails to Blue Range Hut and circuit through Sherwood Forest area at Uriarra ACT. See...
- Saturday, 17 March 2018 08:30 AM
- Uriarra ACT
A short ride from Arrawang Horse Paddocks in Kambah ACT, that follows some of the Canberra suburban greenways and underpasses with an opportunity to...
- Saturday, 17 February 2018 08:30 AM
- Arrawang Paddocks, Hake St Kambah ACT
Our first ride for 2017 is on February 25th. We will start from the Arawang Horse Paddocks in Kambah along the Bicentennial Trail to Duffy and into...
- Saturday, 25 February 2017 09:00 AM
- Kambah ACT
- Sunday, 28 February 2016 09:00 AM
- Kambah, ACT
Bush and fire trail riding. Wild horses and other native animals usually experienced. 5-6 hr ride Saturday, 3 hr ride Sunday morning to allow travel...
- Saturday, 13 February 2016 12:00 AM
- Mt Kosciusko National Park