Be a part of Australia’s premier representative body for Trail Horse Riders.
Ride with confidence when you have an ATHRA club membership.
ATHRA provides members with great value and benefits.
• Sunday 28th of March - Hookers Rd, Nyora
: Horseless muster/Pre-ride talk 10.15am
• Ride Time - 10:30 am start
• Terrain - sandy tracks through the bush, some hills and a creek crossing
• Pace - walking, slow trots canter if conditions are safe, ride will be about 2 1/2 to three hours.
: Every rider must have a headstall / halter and lead rope either on horse or in saddle bag.
• Directions: • Follow the Sth. Gippsland Hwy to the turn off before the bridge overpass, following the signs to Leongatha. Drive 7km to Hookers Rd turn off on your left AFTER the Bass gas driveway and the road to the quarry.. Parking is on your left at the end of Hookers rd.
BYO lunch at the floats after the ride
: Confirmation- text Jenine 0416256447