- Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc
- BSTHRC - "ENFIELD NERVOUS NELLIES RIDE" @ 7 Forest Court, Enfield, Thursday 18th April 2019
BSTHRC - "ENFIELD NERVOUS NELLIES RIDE" @ 7 Forest Court, Enfield, Thursday 18th April 2019
BSTHRC - "ENFIELD NERVOUS NELLIES RIDE" @ 7 Forest Court,...
Enquiries & Nominations to Alan Salter at email@example.com or 0427 357 941
NOMINATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA FACEBOOK
Day Members must register online at www.athra.com.au , (pay the $35 ATHRA fee during the online process and $5-00 club fee on the day). Day Members should contact Alan Salter prior to the ride day, and please bring printout of your Day Membership for production to Club. A club “sponsor rider” will be appointed to accompany all Day Members on the day.
Meet at 7 Forest Court Enfield with ample room for safe float parking. Travel south along the Ballarat-Colac Road, turn left into Clarkes Road, take the first right into Inglewood Drive, and then travel 1 klm to dead end & turn right into Forest Court. Parking is on the U-shaped drive, (please leave room for others to park), or on the wide nature strips. This is a very quiet court with minimal traffic and is quite safe.
This is the first NN ride from this venue, but the terrain and riding tracks are great. We will be riding on bush tracks and at times through the bush in areas we do not usually access. This will be a leisurely ride suitable for barefoot horses. Please note there is opportunity to trot and canter but the ride will be mostly at the walk. Water is available for horses, hot water provided for tea and coffee, but BYO everything.
Please arrive about 9.00 am to register and saddle up for a 10 am (sharp) ride out. Horseless Muster @ 9:30 am - Ride Out Time @ 10.00am sharp.
Lunch back at floats for those who wish to partake and socialize.Ride Fee: $2.00 All BSTHRC members - $5.00 all other ATHRA members & Day Members
Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Rules1. Members should become familiar with the ATHRA Code of Conduct & these BSTHRC Rules.
2. Sick horses must not be brought to Club rides or events. If you suspect your horse is ill DO NOT bring it. Members should be mindful of horse health & welfare issues and always apply appropriate biosecurity strategies.
3. All participants must pay at the time of registering, sign the Attendance Register, record their PIC number (if they have one) and provide emergency contact details.
4. BSTHRC strongly recommends that all riders have Ambulance cover. An ambulance will be called if deemed appropriate by the Trail Boss, the injured member being responsible for all expenses.
5. Riders under 18 years must wear an approved riding helmet. The Club recommends all riders wear helmets.
6. Riders under 16 must be accompanied & supervised by a parent, guardian, or an adult member nominated in writing by the parent or guardian.
7. All riders must carry a lead rope and halter.
8. Horses known to kick must wear a red ribbon in their tail.
9. All riders must advise the Trail Boss of any pre-existing medical condition prior to the start of a ride.
10. Horses must be appropriately fit & conditioned for the intended ride, with adequately conditioned feet or shod. Stallions may only be used after prior approval from the Committee.
11. Breastplates and Cruppers are recommended.
12. Unless otherwise stated, DOGS are not permitted at rides or events.
13. All riders must adhere to these BSTHRC rules and ATHRA’s Code of Conduct.
14. Rider participation signifies understanding and acknowledgement of these Rules, and willingness to comply.
Loading content, please wait.
Location & full address7 Forest Court Enfield, Victoria
Date & TimeApr 18 2019 at 09:00 AM - Apr 18 2019 at 01:00 PM
Event AdminsBallarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc