- Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc
- BSTHRC “Napoleons” Nervous Nellies Ride – Tuesday 24th April 2018
BSTHRC “Napoleons” Nervous Nellies Ride – Tuesday 24th April 2018
BSTHRC “Napoleons” Nervous Nellies Ride – Tuesday 24th...
Enquiries & Nominations to Alan Salter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 357 941
(PLEASE DO NOT NOMINATE VIA FACEBOOK)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: On DAYS OF TOTAL FIRE BAN all rides are automatically cancelled. If extreme weather conditions are forecast for the day of a planned ride or event, it is your responsibility to phone the ride Coordinator to confirm if the ride is still proceeding, or if details have been changed.
Meeting at 17 Nine Mile Road, Napoleons where there is ample float parking in off road paddock. Water is available for horses. Our host is Natalie Strachan.
This will be a leisurely easy ride (of about 2-3 hours ride time), for horses and riders, mostly flat with some undulations, some stony parts but suitable for barefoot horses. We will have lunch on the trail. Please arrive about 9.00 am to register and saddle up for a 10 am (sharp) ride out.
Horseless Muster @ 9:30 am
Ride Out Time @ 10.00am sharp.
LUNCH: Saddle bag lunch, BYO choice of food and drink.
Ride Fee: $2.00 All BSTHRC members - $5.00 all other ATHRA members & Day Members
Day Members must register online at www.athra.com.au , (pay the $15 ATHRA fee during the online process and $5-00 club fee on the day). Day Members should contact Alan Salter prior to the ride day, and please bring printout of your Day Membership for production to Club. A club “sponsor rider” will be appointed to accompany all Day Members on the day.
• Horses are to be reasonably fit, with feet adequately conditioned and / or shod.
• All riders must carry a lead rope and halter.
• Stallions by approval only.
• Breastplates and Cruppers are recommended.
• Horses known to kick must wear a red ribbon in their tail.
• Riders under 18 years must wear an approved riding helmet.
• Riders under 16 must be accompanied & supervised by parent, guardian, or an adult member nominated in writing by the parent or guardian.
• BSTHRC recommends that all riders have Ambulance cover.
• Dogs are not permitted.
• All riders must adhere to the BSTHRC rules which incorporate the ATHRA Code of Conduct.
• All riders must advise the Trail Boss of any pre-existing medical condition prior to the commencement of the ride.
Loading content, please wait.
Location & full address17 Nine Mile Road, Napoleons, Victoria
Date & TimeApr 24 2018 at 09:00 AM - Apr 24 2018 at 02:00 PM
Event AdminsBallarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc