- Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc
- BSTHRC -"WATERLOO CEMETERY LOOP RIDE" SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2019
BSTHRC -"WATERLOO CEMETERY LOOP RIDE" SATURDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2019
BSTHRC -"WATERLOO CEMETERY LOOP RIDE" SATURDAY 7TH...
Enquiries & Nominations to Alan Salter at email@example.com or 0427 357 941
(NOMINATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA FACEBOOK)
On DAYS OF TOTAL FIRE BAN all rides are automatically cancelled. If extreme weather conditions are forecast for the day of a planned ride or event, it is your responsibility to phone the ride Coordinator to confirm if the ride is still proceeding, or if details have been changed.
Waterloo Cemetery. Travelling from Ballarat along the Western Highway, exit the Highway taking the ramp towards Langi Kal Kal Road and then turn right onto Trawalla Road for short distance then turn left onto Western highway towards Beaufort for about 200 metres, turn right onto Trawalla-Waterloo Road and travel to the Beaufort-Lexton Road. Turn right and travel for 2.5 klm, turn right onto Back Waterloo Road for 700 metres, turn left into Cemetery Road (a dirt road), take the next left turn and look for Club signs. Travelling from Beaufort, turn north at the traffic lights and travel about 11 kilometres to Back Waterloo Road and then turn left onto Cemetery Road as described above. Safe parking on the side of a very quiet road, with a roundabout to turn around. Suitable for a gooseneck.
This is a hilly ride with some stony sections and bush tracks. It is proposed to ride a loop of about 15 klms with Lunch on track. It is recommended that horses are shod or barefoot horse booted for this ride.
Please arrive about 9.00 am to register and saddle up for a 10 am (sharp) ride out.
Horseless Muster @ 9:45 am - Ride Out Time @ 10.00am sharp.LUNCH:
Saddle Bag lunch on the track.Ride Fee: $2.00 All BSTHRC members - $5.00 all other ATHRA members & Day Members
Day Members must register online at www.athra.com.au , (pay the $15 ATHRA fee during the online process and $5-00 club fee on the day). Day Members should contact Alan Salter prior to the ride day, and please bring printout of your Day Membership for production to Club. A club “sponsor rider” will be appointed to accompany all Day Members on the day.Please read the Club Rules (below) which must be understood and complied with as a condition of participation.
Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc.
Club Rules1. Members should become familiar with the ATHRA Code of Conduct & these BSTHRC Rules.
2. Sick horses must not be brought to Club rides or events. If you suspect your horse is ill DO NOT bring it. Members should be mindful of horse health & welfare issues and always apply appropriate biosecurity strategies.
3. All participants must pay at the time of registering, sign the Attendance Register, record their PIC number (if they have one) and provide emergency contact details.
4. BSTHRC strongly recommends that all riders have Ambulance cover. An ambulance will be called if deemed appropriate by the Trail Boss, the injured member being responsible for all expenses.
5. Riders under 18 years must wear an approved riding helmet. The Club recommends all riders wear helmets.
6. Riders under 16 must be accompanied & supervised by a parent, guardian, or an adult member nominated in writing by the parent or guardian.
7. All riders must carry a lead rope and halter.
8. Horses known to kick must wear a red ribbon in their tail.
9. All riders must advise the Trail Boss of any pre-existing medical condition prior to the start of a ride.
10. Horses must be appropriately fit & conditioned for the intended ride, with adequately conditioned feet or shod. Stallions may only be used after prior approval from the Committee.
11. Breastplates and Cruppers are recommended.
12. Unless otherwise stated, DOGS are not permitted at rides or events.
13. All riders must adhere to these BSTHRC rules and ATHRA’s Code of Conduct.
14. Rider participation signifies understanding and acknowledgement of these Rules, and willingness to comply.
Loading content, please wait.
Location & full addressCemetery Road, Beaufort, Victoria
Date & TimeSep 07 2019 at 09:00 AM - Sep 07 2019 at 02:30 PM
Event AdminsBallarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc