- Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc
- BSTHRC "FOOS Lane, CANADIAN" Nervous Nellies Ride – Thursday 14TH February 2019
BSTHRC "FOOS Lane, CANADIAN" Nervous Nellies Ride – Thursday 14TH February 2019
BSTHRC "FOOS Lane, CANADIAN" Nervous Nellies Ride –...
Enquiries & Nominations to Alan Salter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 357 941
(NOMINATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA FACEBOOK)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: On DAYS OF TOTAL FIRE BAN all rides are automatically cancelled. If extreme weather conditions are forecast for the day of a planned ride or event, it is your responsibility to phone the ride Coordinator to confirm if the ride is still proceeding, or if details have been changed.
This venue is a paddock at 20 Foos Lane, Canadian. Note: this is a very quiet dirt road. There is no house, so parking is along the road side, some provision for a few floats on a nearby property.
Our ride host Sandi Chiswell will lead us on a leisurely 2 to 3 hour ride over easy terrain in a bush setting, with opportunities to trot/canter if the group wishes. Remember the pace will be determined by discussion. Present plans are to ride to Midvale for lunch (there are shops to buy lunch), or if preferred by majority we can stop on the track, or return to floats for lunch.
Please arrive about 9.00 am to register and saddle up for a 10 am (sharp) ride out.Horseless Muster @ 9:45 am - Ride Out Time @ 10.00am sharp.
BYO saddlebag lunch and drinks.Ride Fee: $2.00 All BSTHRC members - $5.00 all other ATHRA members & Day Members
Day Members must register online at www.athra.com.au , (pay the $15 ATHRA fee during the online process and $5-00 club fee on the day). Day Members should contact Alan Salter prior to the ride day, and please bring printout of your Day Membership for production to Club. A club “sponsor rider” will be appointed to accompany all Day Members on the day.
Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc.
Club Rules1. Members should become familiar with the ATHRA Code of Conduct & these BSTHRC Rules.
2. Sick horses must not be brought to Club rides or events. If you suspect your horse is ill DO NOT bring it. Members should be mindful of horse health & welfare issues and always apply appropriate biosecurity strategies.
3. All participants must pay at the time of registering, sign the Attendance Register, record their PIC number (if they have one) and provide emergency contact details.
4. BSTHRC strongly recommends that all riders have Ambulance cover. An ambulance will be called if deemed appropriate by the Trail Boss, the injured member being responsible for all expenses.
5. Riders under 18 years must wear an approved riding helmet. The Club recommends all riders wear helmets.
6. Riders under 16 must be accompanied & supervised by a parent, guardian, or an adult member nominated in writing by the parent or guardian.
7. All riders must carry a lead rope and halter.
8. Horses known to kick must wear a red ribbon in their tail.
9. All riders must advise the Trail Boss of any pre-existing medical condition prior to the start of a ride.
10. Horses must be appropriately fit & conditioned for the intended ride, with adequately conditioned feet or shod.
11. Stallions may only be used after prior approval from the Committee.
12. Breastplates and Cruppers are recommended.
13. Unless otherwise stated, DOGS are not permitted at rides or events.
14. All riders must adhere to these BSTHRC rules and ATHRA’s Code of Conduct.
15. Rider participation signifies understanding and acknowledgement of these Rules, and willingness to comply.
Loading content, please wait.
Location & full address20 Foos Lane, Canadian, Victoria
Date & TimeFeb 14 2019 at 09:00 AM - Feb 14 2019 at 01:00 PM
Event AdminsBallarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc