Be a part of Australia’s premier representative body for Trail Horse Riders.
Ride with confidence when you have an ATHRA club membership.
ATHRA provides members with great value and benefits.
Parking at the Pig and Whistle,( in paddock behind car park)
365 Purves Road, Main Ridge.
Ride out time is 10am
After our trail ride we will have lunch and discuss our AGM Meeting and ride events for 2019
Please join us for our Annual General Meeting. This will be held at the Pig and Whistle, Main Ridge
All Members are invited to participate in Committee elections, where the following positions will be open for application and reappointment:
- Club President - currently held by Jenine Gorton
- Vice President - currently held by Karen James
- Club Contact Person - currently held by Jenine Barnes-Gorton
- Secretary - currently held by Sonya Jessop
- Treaturer - currently held by Sonya Jessop
On the day, we will ask who would like to apply for which position.
If you would like information about what each role entails, please don't hesitate to call Jenine on 0416 256 447.
Please bring money for food and/or drinks!!
RSVP by 25th of January 2019 if you are definitely coming.