- Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc
- BSTHRC "ENFIELD NERVOUS NELLIES RIDE " - ENFIELD Wednesday 17th January 2018
BSTHRC "ENFIELD NERVOUS NELLIES RIDE " - ENFIELD Wednesday 17th January 2018
BSTHRC "ENFIELD NERVOUS NELLIES RIDE " - ENFIELD Wednesday...
Meeting at John Brady’s property at Grubbed Road, Enfield. Please ensure that you close the front gate of the property when entering and leaving. Drive up the drive to the
“Pavilion” where there is amply room for floats and water for horses. As always when visiting this wonderful venue, you will be expected to clean up horse poo etc. before leaving.
This is the first NN ride for 2018 and a chance to get the cobwebs out of horse and rider before the Forrest Camp on Australia Day weekend. This will be a leisurely ride via bush tracks & gravel roads, suitable for barefoot horses. We will return to floats for lunch for those who wish to socialize, so bring a sandwich drinks etc. if needed. The ride can be done at a walk but there will be the opportunity for a trot or canter if this suits everyone.
Please arrive about 9.00 am to register and saddle up for a 10 am (sharp) ride out.
Horseless Muster @ 9:30 am
Ride Out Time @ 10.00am sharp.
Lunch back at floats for those who wish to partake and socialize.
Ride Fee: $2.00 All BSTHRC members - $5.00 all other ATHRA members & Day Members
Day Members must register online at www.athra.com.au , (pay the $35 ATHRA fee during the online process and $5-00 club fee on the day). Day Members should contact Alan Salter prior to the ride day, and please bring printout of your Day Membership for production to Club. A club “sponsor rider” will be appointed to accompany all Day Members on the day.
• Horses are to be reasonably fit, with feet adequately conditioned and / or shod.
• All riders must carry a lead rope and halter.
• Stallions by approval only.
• Breastplates and Cruppers are recommended.
• Horses known to kick must wear a red ribbon in their tail.
• Riders under 18 years must wear an approved riding helmet.
• Riders under 16 must be accompanied & supervised by parent, guardian, or an adult member nominated in writing by the parent or guardian.
• BSTHRC recommends that all riders have Ambulance cover.
• Dogs are not permitted.
• All riders must adhere to the BSTHRC rules which incorporate the ATHRA Code of Conduct.
• All riders must advise the Trail Boss of any pre-existing medical condition prior to the commencement of the ride.Enquiries & Nominations to Alan Salter at email@example.com or 0427 357 941 – not Facebook.
Loading content, please wait.
Location & full addressLot 76 Flemings Road, Enfield Victoria.
Date & TimeJan 17 2018 at 09:00 AM - Jan 17 2018 at 09:15 PM
Event AdminsBallarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc