- Ballarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc
- BSTHRC 2017 Christmas Break Up Ride & Camp Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th December, 2017
BSTHRC 2017 Christmas Break Up Ride & Camp Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th December, 2017
BSTHRC 2017 Christmas Break Up Ride & Camp Saturday 9th &...
The venue is at John Brady’s property at LOT 72 Grubbed Road, Enfield. There is ample room for camping with horses, a communal paddock is available if you do not wish to erect your own yards. Members are welcome to attend for the dinner only, and/or ride on either day, but nominations indicating your intentions are required for catering purposes. Hot showers and toilet facilities are available, as well as a sheltered gazebo for socializing and the DINNER. The Club will provide Saturday’s NIGHT’S dinner and Sunday breakfast for those who camp over. Dinner arrangements are yet to be finalized but we are thinking of a camp oven roast etc., full details will be provided as soon as available. The club welcomes ATHRA members from other clubs who have ridden with us during the year. Please remember to bring a camp chair for the dinner. NOTE: All dogs must be suitable restrained at all times.
Members (and families) can arrive at the venue on Saturday morning and set up camp if staying overnight. We plan to organise a mid-afternoon ride of about 2 to 3 hours, depending on member wishes, to be followed by drinks and nibbles before the sumptuous Christmas dinner. If you plan on riding on Saturday please be saddled and ready for the pre-ride briefing and registrations. Participants are required to provide all personal food and horse feed etc., other than the Saturday night dinner and Sunday’s breakfast. There will be a very easy ride conducted on Sunday morning before lunch and packing up.
Horseless Muster Saturday @ approximately 1.30pm
Ride Out Time @ approximately 2.00pm
NO CHARGE FOR BSTHRC MEMBERS - $5.00 all other ATHRA members. This event is only open to Club and other ATHRA Members. (No Day Members.)
• Horses are to be reasonably fit, with feet adequately conditioned and / or shod.
• All riders must carry a lead rope and halter.
• Stallions by approval only.
• Breastplates and Cruppers are recommended.
• Horses known to kick must wear a red ribbon in their tail.
• Riders under 18 years must wear an approved riding helmet.
• Riders under 16 must be accompanied & supervised by parent, guardian, or an adult member nominated in writing by the parent or guardian.
• BSTHRC recommends that all riders have Ambulance cover.
• Dogs are not permitted.
• All riders must adhere to the BSTHRC rules which incorporate the ATHRA Code of Conduct.
• All riders must advise the Trail Boss of any pre-existing medical condition prior to the commencement of the ride.
Enquiries & Nominations to Alan Salter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 357 941 – not Facebook.
Location & full addressLOT 72 Grubbed Road, Enfield, Victoria
Date & TimeDec 09 2017 at 10:00 AM - Dec 10 2017 at 02:30 PM
Event AdminsBallarat Social Trail Horse Riders Club Inc